We are ClimateView, a climate tech company on the mission to help the world’s cities to get to net zero. We offer a unique opportunity to play a key role in tackling climate change at scale.
At ClimateView we have full-stack product teams in which a product manager works closely with a technical lead, a product designer, and a team of developers. We think in terms of customer outcomes, and you will work with the team to discover and build solutions to drive those outcomes.
You will plan and manage the delivery of product features, being pragmatic about scope and shipping regularly, iterating and learning, while also ensuring that what we build is aligned with our shared strategy and roadmap.
You will build strong relationships with climate strategists in cities’ climate teams to deeply understand our users and their needs, and to discover and evaluate product opportunities. This includes conducting customer interviews, workshops and feedback sessions to uncover insights and discover opportunities.
At ClimateView we have a culture of continuous improvement, and you will bring your experience and initiative to improve how we work together and how we build products.
Qualifications & Skills
- Product Manager experience: You have at least 3 years of experience as a product manager for digital products, ideally in a SaaS company. You’re used to working within product teams with high standards that are constantly trying to improve, both personally and as a team.
- User research and discovery: You have deep experience of user research and discovery. You think in terms of assumptions, hypotheses, and discovering needs and solutions.
- User experience: You are passionate about user experience, and about making complex tasks as simple and easy as possible.
- Data driven: You are data driven, and care about driving outcomes for users, not building features. You know how to collect, synthesize and apply data, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Personal skills: You are deeply curious - you want to really understand users, and you will also want to read widely, ask questions and dig deep to really understand the details of the domain of city climate action. You take initiative, communicate a vision clearly and widely, and build support to work collectively on a problem.
- Communication: You speak fluent English and communicate clearly and generously at many levels - with peers. customers, engineers, executives and commercial teams. You are also highly collaborative, enjoy learning from others and also mentoring and helping others.
Today, over 70% of global emissions come from cities. Local governments play a vital role in the net zero transition. ClimateView has created the world’s first climate SaaS for cities: ClimateOS. It builds on a theory of change for climate action, one being used by the Swedish Government and local governments across Europe and North America to overcome the #1 barrier to climate action: linking emissions and economics.
The company was founded in Sweden in 2018, and today we are a team of over 65+ individuals across seven countries. In each person we hire, we seek a passion for tackling climate change and a determination to create impact. ClimateView is scaling quickly, with fantastic possibilities for people with the right mindset. We offer the possibility of joining a scale-up that is listed as one of the most innovative companies in the world and one of the top 100 impact makers.
We look forward to receiving your application. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we consider applications on a rolling basis.