We are ClimateView, a climate technology company helping cities execute their transition to net zero. We have raised our Series A (€10m). We have got a truly unique and valuable product, and we're getting traction worldwide.
With a seasoned product team we have since inception put the best of Agile and Product Discovery theory into practice (we’ve even won awards for it, like this one from FastCompany, and Techarenan). We are now looking for additional world-class Backend Engineers to amplify our rapid product evolution.
As a member of the backend team, you will be developing services and infrastructure for ClimateOS, the climate transition platform for cities. In an Azure environment, you will create scalable serverless services, develop our domain models, manage databases, assess system security and integrity, and interact closely with the frontend team and our UX designers to provide the services that the world needs to tackle the greatest challenge of our time. We work with an Azure tech stack on the backend (.NET Core, CosmosDB, SQL, Azure functions, Azure DevOps, Application Insights, Bicep, mediatR, Event Grid) and follow agile principles to deliver high quality at a fast pace.
As our product is maturing, we are now growing our backend and moving towards a new stack (Kubernetes, Containerized micro-services, GraphQL, graph db, NATS, Prometheus, Loki, Grafana).
- 5+ years experience as a back-end developer
- Hands-on experience with object-oriented programming languages and platforms (ideally .NET Core)
- Hands-on GraphQL experience
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes, and Helm
- Experience with building distributed, event-based systems
- And needless to say - you are motivated by the opportunity to address climate on a global scale.
Extra points if you have experience in one or more of the following areas
- Graph databases (with a preference towards Neo4j)
- Build and set up CI and CD pipelines (preference towards Github Actions)
- Experience using Cloud native monitoring systems (preference towards Grafana, Prometheus and Loki)
- System design
What's in it for you?
- ClimateView is expanding and scaling quickly, with huge possibilities for people with the right mindset.
- A unique opportunity to play a vital role in tackling climate change at scale
- Joining a scale-up that is growing and listed as one of the most innovative companies in the world
- Flexible work hours and remote working. We have offices in Stockholm and Umeå. We also have colleagues working remotely from across the globe including in Sweden, France, Spain, the UK, and the USA
We look forward to receiving your application. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we consider applications on a rolling basis.
You’ll start as soon as possible and will hit the ground running.