We're ClimateView, a climate technology company helping cities execute their transition to net zero. We've raised our Series A and continue with our mission to help cities make the transmission toward a sustainable future. We've got a truly unique and valuable product, and we're getting traction across the world.
And now we're looking for you, Junior Account Executive - DACH
As our market is rapidly growing we are strengthening our team in sales. Your role will be to identify sales opportunities, manage customer evaluations, and execute our strategy for growth.
You will work closely with the Customer Success, Marketing, and Product Development teams.
You will work in an international, fast-moving startup company that really makes a difference in the world. Flexibility, energy, and speed are must-haves. To succeed you must be fluent in English and German.
Who you are?
- Strong hunter profile with a proven track record within GovTech and/or B2G sales with 1-3 years of experience.
- Strong ability to build and develop own pipeline in new markets
- Highly skilled relationship manager, able to demonstrate negotiation and organizational skills
- Experience in managing public procurement processes
- Existing network within the public- & gov sector is a plus
- Structured sales professional to drive a pipeline with prospects and clients throughout the sales process in CRM (HubSpot).
Based in Germany, Austria or Switzerland
- Ability to learn and iterate in a very dynamic environment (Series A tech startup)
Building the greatest team on earth together means:
- A unique opportunity to tackle climate change at scale
- Joining a scale-up that is growing and listed as one of the most innovative company in the world
- Flexible work hours and remote working. We have an office in Stockholm and colleagues working remotely from across the globe including France, Spain, UK and the USA
- A closely knit team of bright individuals passionate about their work. We have all left positions in our fields to build this amazing product we believe in.
- Great possibilities for advancement for the right candidate
We look forward to receiving your application. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we consider applications on a rolling basis.
You’ll start as soon as possible and will hit the ground running.
Please note that we are asking for written answers to 3 questions and your CV. A cover letter is not necessary.
1. What makes you successful in sales?
2. What will be your initial steps in developing your market?
3. Describe your experience with selling SaaS to public sector?