We're ClimateView, a climate technology company helping cities execute their transition to net zero. We've raised our Series A (€10m). We've got a truly unique and valuable product, and we're getting traction across the world.
We support local governments in their transition to reduce emissions in line with a science based approach, and maximise the benefits of the changes. We do this by offering a unique SaaS solution and collaborative process to drive climate action and innovation towards the net-zero goal.
And now we're looking for you, our Director of City Transitions.
As the Director, City Transitions, you’ll work across the organization to make sure that cities and their needs are at the heart of everything we do. You will be own our “theory of change” regarding city climate action and be responsible for articulating how cities should use the ClimateOS platform (our core product) to make progress on their climate action journey. You’ll report to our SVP Global Operations and work closely with members of our Product, Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing teams.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as internal and external champion for how cities should use the ClimateOS platform to gain traction with their climate action work
- Define and own ClimateView's overarching theory of change, articulating the capabilities the ClimateOS platform delivers and how ClimateView can best be used by different city stakeholder.
- Serve as voice of the customer, alongside SVP Global Operations and Customer Success Team, in informing the medium/long term product roadmap
- Support marketing and external communications efforts around our "theory of change"; leading white paper development and other external facing documentation around how cities can / should use ClimateOS
- Support partnerships and sales functions by connecting with broader ecosystem focused on urban sustainability and climate action.
Who you are:
- 10-15 years of professional work experience with some combination of:
- City government work as a senior policy advisor or operational leader in a city department
- Experience development climate policy and conducting underlying analysis
- Background working with government technology (govtech) in business development or operations capacities
- Demonstrated understanding of and interest in city climate action
- A hungry, infectious personality: we’re looking for someone disciplined and comfortable operating with limited direction
- Driven to understand how customer needs are met best by our product
- Metrics-driven and analytical; proven ability to prioritize, drive, and achieve results through self and others under time pressure
- Fluency in English is required
This role can be remote within the EU and east coast of the US
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to tackle climate change at scale
- Joining a startup that is scaling and listed as one of the most innovative company in the world
- Fair compensation in a startup environment
- Flexible work hours and remote working. We have an office in Stockholm and colleagues working remotely from across the globe including France, Spain, UK, USA
- A closely knit team of bright individuals passionate about their work. We have all left senior positions in our fields to build this amazing product we believe in.
We look forward to receiving your application. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we consider applications on a rolling basis.
You’ll start as soon as possible and will hit the ground running.
For any questions please contact:
Jake Elder, SVP Operations, email@example.com