We have written a long job description. You can find it at the end of this page.
But let's cut to the chase.
The key to being successful in this job is POSITIONING.
The skill to understand how to make our product or features land perfectly, in the sweet spot between what customers want, what we do and what our competitors say.
This is a relatively difficult task. And we're looking for someone relatively junior.
Someone who has worked a few years and has these important foundational skills.
But with lots of room to grow.
Maybe you've been a planner at an agency.
Maybe you've done something else. We're open-minded.
The key here is that you "get" positioning.
Deep in your bones.
And if that's you, we're going to have a lot of fun doing some really tough work, while saving the planet from the climate emergency.
THE JOB DESCRIPTION IN FULL :)
Who we aspire to be
ClimateView is a Swedish software company on a global mission to tackle climate change. We support local governments in their transition to reduce emissions in line with a science based approach, and maximise the benefits of the changes. We do this by offering a unique SaaS solution and collaborative process to drive climate action and innovation towards the net-zero goal.
In each person we hire, we seek a deep passion towards tackling climate change and a determination to create impact - quickly and widely. ClimateView is expanding and scaling quickly, with endless possibilities for people with the right mindset. Our pace is fast, but our approach is systematic and the work is rewarding.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will help bring to market exciting product developments. You’ll work closely with the Product Dev team to uncover and package new releases and improvements to build more value in the ClimateOS platform proposition. You’ll work with the Partnership team to drive product marketing through partner channels.
We are still learning and developing our playbook, so there is lots of room for fresh perspectives and many improvements to be made.
You’ll be joining a fast growing team, led by the CMO and you’ll be supported by the Communications Manager and other teams as well as external partners to do the best work of your career.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct market analysis to obtain understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish product differentiators
- You'll explore market fit for experimental products continuously discovered in collaboration with customers, citizens, NGOs and financial institutions
- Work closely with sales and product teams to develop product pricing, key messaging, and value propositions
- Create marketing programs (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, events, webinars, etc) that articulate the benefits of our product to customers in various channels.
- Manage product related events (digital & physical launches and thought-leadership webinars).
- Support partnership marketing efforts through co-branded channels
Who you are:
- Documented product marketing track record, with samples and results of past work: successful and unsuccessful product launches
- Preferable: partnership marketing experience
- 2+ years SaaS experience Series A-C (enterprise or freemium)
- A hungry, infectious personality: we’re looking for someone disciplined and able to win
- Excited about positioning and packaging of SaaS
- Driven to understand how customer needs are met best by our product
- Metrics-driven and analytical; proven ability to prioritize, drive, and achieve results through self and others under time pressure
- Experienced with Hubspot Marketing Suite
- Fluency in English is required
This role can be remote, but you must have working permits for any of: Sweden, UK, France, Spain or Germany.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to tackle climate change at scale
- Joining a startup that is scaling and listed as one of the most innovative company in the world
- Fair compensation in a startup environment
- Flexible work hours and remote working. We have an office in Stockholm and colleagues working remotely from across the globe including Austria, Spain, UK, USA
- A closely knit team of bright individuals passionate about their work. We have all left senior positions in our fields to build this amazing product we believe in.
We look forward to receiving your application. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we consider applications on a rolling basis.
You’ll start as soon as possible and will hit the ground running.
For any questions please contact
Jagannath Tammeleht, VP People & Talent (email@example.com)