Who we aspire to be
ClimateView is a Swedish software company on a global mission to tackle climate change. We support local governments in their transition to reduce emissions in line with a science based approach, and maximise the benefits of the changes. We do this by offering a unique SaaS solution and collaborative process to drive climate action and innovation towards the net-zero goal.
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will help build out a strong and converting funnel. You’ll test experiments for lead-gen and optimise conversion. You’ll have plenty of ideas on how to increase leads and sales and know how to execute them.
We are still learning and developing our playbook, so there is lots of room for fresh perspectives and many holes in the funnel to fill.
You’ll be joining a fast growing team, led by the CMO and you’ll be supported by the Communications Manager and Success team as well as external partners to do the best work of your career.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze a marketing funnel; identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them.
- Create, manage and experiment with lead-gen, content and conversion campaigns to drive interest and engagement.
- Work with Communications Manager to execute on social media platforms (including Twitter, LinkedIn, etc) and drive content creation.
- Set-up and manage LinkedIn and Email marketing campaigns .
- Develop email drips and other relevant automations.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data.
- Develop your own dashboards for ongoing evaluation and reporting.
Who you are:
- Documented growth track record, with samples and results of past campaign successes and failures.
- 2+ years SaaS experience Series A-C (enterprise or freemium) either in-house or agency.
- A hungry, infectious personality: we’re looking for someone disciplined and able to win.
- Get excited about details like subject lines and calls to action.
- Able to identify the key message but not have to write the copy.
- Metrics-driven and analytical; proven ability to prioritize, drive, and achieve results through self and others under time pressure.
- Experience with Hubspot Marketing Suite a bonus
- Fluency in English is required.
- You're located in a European-friendly time-zone
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to tackle climate change at scale
- Joining a startup that is scaling and listed as one of the most innovative company in the world
- Fair compensation in a startup environment
- Flexible work hours and remote working. We have an office in Stockholm and colleagues working remotely from across the globe including Austria, Spain, UK, USA
- A closely knit team of bright individuals passionate about their work. We have all left senior positions in our fields to build this amazing product we believe in.
We look forward to receiving your application. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we consider applications on a rolling basis.
You’ll start as soon as possible and will hit the ground running.
For any questions please contact
Jagannath Tammeleht, VP People & Talent (email@example.com)