Who we aspire to be
ClimateView is a Swedish software company on a global mission to tackle climate change. We support local governments in their transition to reduce emissions in line with a science based approach, and maximise the benefits of the changes. We do this by offering a unique SaaS solution and collaborative process to drive climate action and innovation towards the net-zero goal.
In each person we hire, we seek a deep passion towards tackling climate change and a determination to create impact - quickly and widely. ClimateView is expanding and scaling quickly,with endless possibilities for people with the right mindset. Our pace is fast, but our approach is systematic and the work is rewarding.
We think you have this to succeed
Ideal candidates will have a law degree from an accredited university, and at least five years of experience in an established legal practice (law firm experience required, previous in-house experience a plus). This company is incredibly fast-paced and dynamic, so creativity, flexibility, entrepreneurial spirt, and deep climate passion are musts.
Fluency in Swedish and English are required.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to tackle climate change at scale
- Joining a startup that is scaling and listed as one of the most innovative company in the world
- Fair compensation in a startup environment
- Flexible work hours and remote working. We have an office in Stockholm and colleagues working remotely from across the globe including Austria, Spain, UK, USA
- A closely knit team of bright individuals passionate about their work. We have all left senior positions in our fields to build this amazing product we believe in.
- A flat hierarchy organisation where everyone has a voice and smart ideas go far.
We look forward to receiving your application. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we consider applications on a rolling basis.
You’ll start as soon as possible and will hit the ground running.
For any questions please contact
Jagannath Tammeleht, VP People & Talent (firstname.lastname@example.org)