Who we aspire to be
ClimateView is a Swedish software company on a global mission to tackle climate change. We support local governments in their transition to reduce emissions in line with a science based approach, and maximise the benefits of the changes. We do this by offering a unique SaaS solution and collaborative process to drive climate action and innovation towards the net-zero goal.
In each person we hire, we seek a deep passion towards tackling climate change and a determination to create impact - quickly and widely. ClimateView is expanding and scaling quickly,with endless possibilities for people with the right mindset. Our pace is fast, but our approach is systematic and the work is rewarding.
You will be part of our Success Team and work with our most important customers, primarily in France but also across the globe. You will be focusing on making sure our customers have a seamless experience with ClimateView - from assessing needs to coordinating and delivering the ClimateView tool and service. The small but growing team covers everything from onboarding to support, and from data analysis to transition modelling. You will have exposure and chance to contribute to many of these strands as part of the team.
You will focus on customer interaction with our product. This will require you to build relationships and deliver interactive workshops, demos, coordinate delivery efforts, proof of value and support with implementation. You will work closely with sales, marketing and product development.
Some of your responsibilities will be
- Lead workshops with the cities (onboarding, thematic, functionalities)
- Provide information and support to ensure users can build a Living Climate Action Plan and achieve their goals through the ClimateOS
- Guide cities into adopting the tool and having a flawless experience of ClimateOS
- Build and maintain a user community for language markets, facilitating share of knowledge between cities and increasing engagement.
- Contribute to regionalisation of the product and creating ClimateBoards
- Tailor the customer experience to the French speaking world
- Getting involved with wider functions of Success team including Knowledge Base, support, and other areas as and when needed
We are looking for the right mindset. You will thrive in your role if you are
- Committed to tackling the biggest global challenge
- Passionate about new technologies and digital tools
- Focused, pragmatic, analytical
- Confident to lead workshops composed of experts, civil servants, politicians
- highly organised - ability to work with complex information
- Quick learner and inquisitive!
- A good communicator and a team player
- A problem solver
- Strong work ethics
Experiences and skills we believe will make you succeed in this role
- Native level French and fluent in English is a must. We are an international company with English as our working language and Francophonie as one of our focus markets.
- Comfortable with applied use of data, working in technical environments
- At least 5 years of work experience in a relevant field, for example climate change, energy, environment, new technologies, economics, governmental organisations.
- Having solid experience in policy work with governments is a plus - and working with e-consultancy and support to cities will help us a lot.
- Additional European languages are desirable (Spanish, German, Portuguese…)
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to tackle climate change at scale
- Joining a startup that is scaling and listed as one of the most innovative company in the world
- Fair compensation in a startup environment
- Flexible work hours and remote working. We have an office in Stockholm and colleagues working remotely from across the globe including Austria, Spain, UK, USA
- A closely knit team of bright individuals passionate about their work. We have all left senior positions in our fields to build this amazing product we believe in.
- A flat hierarchy organisation where everyone has a voice and smart ideas go far.
We look forward to receiving your application. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we consider applications on a rolling basis.
You’ll start as soon as possible and will hit the ground running.
Please note that we are asking for written answers to 4 short questions and your CV (in English). A cover letter is not necessary.
For any questions please contact
Jagannath Tammeleht, VP People & Talent (firstname.lastname@example.org)